Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Day

Well today was a pretty good day. I got in trouble for talking in 3 classes which wasnt all the fun because i got to stay afterschool and clean one of my classes. It was a total mess because so many kids throw paper around when the tearcher isnt looking haha! Lets see...what else happend? Oh yeah, i ate an entire box of Mike-n-Ike's which wasnt a good idea then i ate a fruit roll up right after that. Yes, im a fatty. Also, teachers at my school are walking around with cameras taking pictures for the year book which i'm not happy about. So one of the hall monitors is walking around with a camera and i ask her nicely, "why do you have a camera?" and she just snaps a picture! I started screaming (ok, maybe i exagerate a little too much sometimes lol) and i throw myself on the floor and she was still taking pictures! AHH! Im not all that happy about this years yearbook. Theres ALOT of pictures of me that have been uncalled for. Theres also one of me in a cafeteria hairnet! i was trying to be a good citizen and out of nowhere a picture was taken. *sigh* Why me? haha. Oh and this blog is pretty fun! Im glad I made one =)'

No comments:

Post a Comment