Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snow Camp!

WOW! what fun i had! Everything was amazing about it, from the services to playing in the snow. I met some pretty cool people too. Im glad i got to go with all my friends because they just made it so fun! I was actually pretty scared about going sleding because Jordan ran into a tree and ended up in the hospital with a broken arm and surgery. And everyone was wondering why i was so scared hahahahah! Lets see, what else happend...ohh yeah, we got got attacked with snowballs by the Las Vegas church which i had fun in except that they all decided to attack me only at one point and boy did it hurt XD
Something else we were happy about was that all of us girls from FT got our own cabin! My goodness, we had tons of fun! Since DeOnna was the oldest we would call her mom and we were her adopted daughters. Hilarious isnt that?
All 4 days that we were there it only snowed on one of the nights and i was standing outside. It was so beautiful but only a few of us got to enjoy it cause many of the girls got to do dishes (me and DeOnna got out of it hahaha)
Im looking forward for next years Snow Camp
=D

haha! part of the youth group =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cesia! I love your page and your cool pictures! looks like you had an amazing time at snow camp. Im ALmost jealous haha. I just cant stand the snow or to be cold

    ReplyDelete