Monday, March 23, 2009

Whats going on right now

Well, alot has been going on since my last blog entry. I found out that im going to be moving churches which isnt all that exciting. i mean, ive been at my church since i was 6! AHHH! That would be just horrible to leave ALL my friends from church! Im just praying and leaving all of this in God's hands cause he's the only one that knows whats best for me. And if its His will for me to leave then i will but if He wants me to stay then i will. But if i do move churches i will be coming back when im 16 cause ill be able to drive by then WOO HOO! Also my moms wedding is coming up which is pretty exciting. I got to try on my bridesmaid dress and MY GOODNESS...its beautiful lol. I also have been trying out for my school's basketball team and today i found out i made the team. Its alot of fun and i know this because i was on the team last year but its also REALLY hard cause we run alot. If we miss a shot the coach makes us run around the court and if we dont listen we get to do suicides =\
i really dont mind because its great exsercise and i also love playing basketball.
Lets see what else has happend...ohhh i had a really good day yesterday. We celebrated Bro. Zamorano's annerversary and i got to help with cooking and serving people. After that me and Dem went to the park (yes, dressy and in heels) and played on the swings hahahaha! Then we went shopping for a while before choir practice. Last nights service was just AMAZING!!!! The Lords spirit was upon everyone and it was just great. I loved it =)

(at the park =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment